Re: XFree86 4.4.0 RC2 (fwd)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, Mike Chambers wrote:

>Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:13:42 -0600
>From: Mike Chambers <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: RedHat - XFree <xfree86-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: XFree86 4.4.0 RC2 (fwd)
>
>On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 21:32, Mike A. Harris wrote:
>> Please read David's announcement below, and if you've filed bug
>> reports in XFree86 bugzilla, follow up on them.
>
>When will you have the Fedora binaries built and ready?

Doh, I guess I should have seen that one coming.  ;)

I've been working on them here and there for a month or so, but
haven't spent a lot of time just yet.  It'd only take me maybe
2-3 days solid to get the worst problems ironed out when I get
around to it.

No specific ETA, but probably real soon, most likely before the
new year.  When I have something, I'll post a message here to
harvest suckers^Wbeta testers to try it out.

;o)

--
Mike A. Harris