RedHat 9 & Radeon 9000

Hello,
I posted awhile back about coming back from holidays and being unable to start X again. I have an ATI Radeon 9000. I removed the card and replaced it with a Matrox G400, it reconfigured itself as per usual, and X worked. Then I placed the Radeon card into a machine running RH Beta (Severn). It found the card and configured it and X worked there as well. It has been a few weeks and I thought, time to change it back to the radeon card. I have and it can't get the Xserver to start to reconfigure it. It finds the card properly and all that, but even for setup it fails with the same messages as it did before.

(WW) RADEON: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:1:0:1) found
(EE) RADEON(0): No monitor detected!!!
(EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usuable configuration.

Fatal server error:
no screens found.

Ideas?

--