Re: Can't set resolution below 1280x1024 on RH9

try actually posting a bug report on http://bugs.xfree86.org/ rather
than posting to the xfree86 ML.  that ML gets so much traffic stuff an
get lost.  Usually with a bug report the maintainer actually takes a
look at the problem.  At least that's been my experience.

Alex