Re: xfree86-list digest, Vol 1 #342 - 16 msgs

All,

I have managed to resolve this partial. Iadded the option
override_validate_mode to the driver section.

The only problem that I have know is that when I switch modes between
800x600 and 1024x768, the desktop size doesn't change. The viewport is set
to the correct size but the size of the desktop reflects the larger size of
1024x768.

Rgds