Re: Dual Head on Dell 640 ATI Radeon Mobility 7500

It might be realted to the framebuffer size.  I bieleve the maximum
size is 2048x2048.  if you are running 1280x1024 side by side you may
be running into this limitation.  you might want to try over/under
ratehr than side by side.  or try a lower res and see if the artifacts
disappear.

Alex