Re: XF86 config Problem - Redhat 9

I retrieved the latest version from Rawhide, and it gave me a mirrored screen, as opposed to a single desktop.  I applied the file described below to XFree, and it works fine.  I have two screens as one desktop functioning correctly.

Alex Turner
NetEconomist

P.S. My system is as follows:

Radeon 9000Pro 128MB version
Tyan Thunder K7X S2469UGN Mobo
Twin AMD MP2000s
Soundblaster Live! Sound card.
30Gig Maxtor IDE drive (new model with FDBs)
2x36 gig 10k Seagate Cheatah SCSI Drives.