Re: Can I disable the fancy RENDER cursor?

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> However, by forcing:
>
> 	Option "hwcursor"
>
> it should force-enable hardware cursor and remove any possible
> Xcursor problem.  Theoretically at least.  Don't have an mga
> installed to test with right now.

 I['ll give it a try ... later, 'cause restarting X now means logging off
my internet connection lol.

 I've used "XCURSOR_CORE=1" and "XCURSOR_THEME=whiteglass" ... and for some
reason that works fine except when I put the mouse over xcdroast =-O where
the cursor for some reason reverts to the pinky ARGB (or is it RGBA? :) one.