X stopped working for redhat 8.0 with XFree86 Version 4.2.0

hi,

2-3 days back suddenly my X stopped working. tried to dig out and could not found the specific reason. so sending you the log file along with XFree86Config and XFree86Config.new files.

can anybody out there tell me what is the reason. and if possible not only the reason but also cause and what did u saw in log file which told u about the error. why i am asking for that is to improve my knowledge also. i am running redhat 8.0 with XFree86 Version 4.2.0 (Red Hat Linux release: 4.2.0-72) and 845 mother board and RIva TNT graphics card with 32 MB RAM.

regards,
Puneet