radeon9000 Screen brightness problem + TV-out solution

Hello!

I have a radeon 9000 card and i succesfully solved the famous 'no screens
found' problem with the 4.3.0-10 XF86 update.
I started the X but the display was 'pale' - it looks like the contrast is
wrong.
I made a screenshot for testing purposes, and my suspicion was right: Under
"Another Opsystem" the screenshot has normal brightness-contrast balance. I
Thought the gamma values are wrong. Than i tried to adjust the gamma option.
The result is mixed: when i set a lower value, the screen was darker, but
the 'pale' effect still exists.

I want to use my (S-video) TV-out feature of my radeon9000 (to watch videos
on my big TV:-). Please help...
I living in Europe, so i will need to set the TV-Out format to PAL... Any
Idea?

I hope somebody understand my beginner english and can help me :-)

Peter