Re: Re:Re: Redhat 9, ATI Radeon 7500, DVI digital display --output flaky

Barry,

Can you give a description of the problems you are having?

Radeon 7500 using DVI output?  (in my case, hooked up to a Viewsonic
VP201M flat panel running at 1600x1200)

Can you post a screen dump of what this web page looks like in Mozilla:

	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xfree86

Here is what it looks like for me:

	http://plg.uwaterloo.ca/~migod/ftp/radeon-dvi-output.jpg

[I had no such problems with the same hardware under redhat 7.3!!]

-- Mike G

--
Michael Godfrey PhD, Assistant Professor
Nortel Networks Jr Chair, Telecommunications Software Engineering