Re: Help

this isn't really the appropriate list for general linux questions.
this list is for discussion of xfree86 related issues.  but FWIW, the
newer versions of the distros (such as redhat 8 or 9) are very easy to
install and use.  check out http://www.linuxdoc.org for some good
howtos.  Search google for what you are trying to do, and I'm sure
someone has done it before you and documented it.   all you need is a
linux distro and a server to run it on.

Alex