Re: Xinerama problem

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 13:04, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> >Does 4.3.0-6 fix the mirroring problem I posted about?  4.3.0-5 fixed
> >the "primary screen death" problem but also forced mirroring instead of
> >separate screens or Xinerama.  Unless I screwed up my XF86Config file
> >and am blind to the problem.
>
> I'm not aware of any mirroring problem, so I have no idea.

Hmm, okay.  I'll try to take a fresh look at my config file later
tonight and see if I screwed something up.

Does anybody else run a dual-headed Radeon 7500?

Also, is ATI supplying upstream drivers for the Radeon series now, and
does that include the 7500?

Aside from the dual-head issues, the image quality is so poor that I
need to know who to complain to.  It's got to be something in the card
or driver because I use the same h/w chain back to the monitors for my
OSX box (Radeon 8500 Mac Edition) and it is the essence of flat-panel
beauty. :)

-Barry