Re: boot in graphical console

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Yang Cheng HUANG wrote:

> vi /etc/inittab

I took this to mean that he wants a VGA hi-res mode for his VCs.  I get
that by appending "vga=791" to the kernel lines in /etc/grub.conf.  But
that just gets the text log in hi-res mode.  If he wants a graphical boot
process like Mandrake's then for now he's going to have to run Mandrake.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs@xxxxxxxxxxx