Re:Re: Xfree 4.3 and AIW Radeon 7500

> Plug in your monitor, and run "redhat-config-xfree86 --reconfig"
> from the commandline.  After that, it should just work without
> doing anything special.  Just tested locally and it works for me.

Note that redhat-config-xfree86 doesn't recognize other graphics cards
that may exist in your machine.  Mine is a Dell Optiplex with an
on-board i810, but it's also got an ATI Radeon 7500 which was not
auto-detected.  I also don't think r-c-x knows anything about
dual-headed systems since the XF86Config file it generated had nothing
about the two Dell E171FP's I've got hanging off the VGA and DVI ports
of the 7500.  Also note that the monitor list in r-c-x doesn't have the
E171's listed.

-Barry