The Solution - Re: [XFree86] Problem with Default Font Path and XFree86 X window

 Hi, XFree86 buddies,

 Many thanks to those who gave me valuable
suggestions!

 Finally figured out the solution. I just hard coded
 the font paths into the /ect/X11/XF86Config and
 rebooted the system. My X started again, although
 xfs still doesn't work for some unknown reason. But
 anyway, it works! Thanks so much again!

 Best,
 Wei

(P.S.: sorry for the unreadable attached log file
previously sent with my email)