Re: XFree86 4.3.0 RPM packages available for your pleasure

Hi all

I am using XFree86 snapshot RPMs and sometimes (unfortunately more
frequently than I'd like) X suddenly eats all my CPU time. It just tops
the "top" program list with bold 50% (and more). The only way to recover
is to kill X (end gnome session or Ctl-Alt-Bksp). Anyone encountered?

I know that I use XFree86 build from src.rpm on RH80 (well, with more
fresh glibc-2.3.1-51 - so I don't really expect Mike to support this
perverted configuration - but if someone encountered the same situation
and knows how to cure...

TIA,

--
Sergey