Re: Radeon 7500 All-in-Wonder w/RH8.0

On 17 Mar 2003, Roland Roberts wrote:

>I know both the card and monitor are capable of this resolution, and
>running redhat-config-xfree86 made me believe the XFree86 driver would
>do it, too.  Should it be able to do this resolution?

Yes, the radeon driver supports resolutions as high as the
hardware supports.  All the way to 2048x1536, and I've tested
various Radeon hardware all the way from 320x200 through
2048x1536 successfully, although one must create modelines for
several of those resolutions.

1400x1050 should work out of the box with no fuss.