Xserver problem

Simplest solution is to use ssh to connect to the remote machine.

==> ssh works so slow on this machine, therefore I need to find the other way... Thanks for the advice...

port 6000, I checked it with the "nmap -sS localhost" command. (State is open) Also Xserver is configured for access control list, because when I type "xhost" the message is:

access control enabled, only authorized clients can connect

Is that the RHL box or the remote box?

==> This is the RHL box and also it prints the alllowed host too. I also disabled the iptables and the problem continues...