Xserver problem

Hi,
I am a new REDHAT 8.0 user and I have a problem with my X. I want another Unix machine to launch my display for using some installed programs there. (like MATLAB).
First I used the xhost +(the host name). Then logged into that machine, directed its Xserver to my display. I expected that everything will be ok, however I got this error:
-Error: Can't open display:
Then I tried to find some answer from net and learned about the iptables, and the tcp port (6000) that Xserver listens. I changed a command in iptables file (/etc/sysconfig/iptables) as:

-A RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 6000:6009 --syn -j ACCEPT

I hoped it would work, unfortunately it didnot. Xserver is listenning port 6000, I checked it with the "nmap -sS localhost" command. (State is open) Also Xserver is configured for access control list, because when I type "xhost" the message is:

access control enabled, only authorized clients can connect

I could not find any solutions for the problem, and I am very new to linux. Before I never faced a problem like this. If someone can help me, it will be great.

Thanks...