i830 - apologize

Hey, Mike,

Thanks so much for the response.  I hope you didn't think I was ripping on
Red Hat or the folks at XFree86 for my issues.  Its hard to tell the tone in
emails.  But I want all of you to know that I appreciate what Red Hat and
XFree86 has done, as well as the folks in the community.  Taking time out of
their schedules to issue fixes and stuff...for free!  You guys have worked
hard to help this arena!  I was a little concerned with the Dell tech saying
the issue was addressed and they would support it, only to find that they
don't offer support since the laptop I brought from them didn't have RH
installed on it.  It would have been better if the tech said "I don't know."
And I think my email came across as blaming RH or XFree86, and that's not
the case.

The fault also lies within me for not knowing code.  I contribute when I
can; offering troubleshooting advice with hardware issues, data recovery,
forensics.  Unfortunately, on the Linux forums, I'm not much help.  In time
that will change, I'm sure, as I learn this OS.

Thanks again to all who have helped me.  I still think the best stuff is
free - asking knowledgeable folks like on this list.

Cheer-i-o!

Ryan Stevens, CISSP