Nice value of X

    I have a fresh install of redhat 8.0 and I've seen that the X process is running with a nice value of -10. I have another
machine upgraded from 7.3 to 8.0 and the X process isn't running with that nice value. What script do I need to update to renice the
X process in the second machine to -10? I can put some tricks in the .bashrc to detect the pid of the X process and then send a
renice to it, but I think there is a script somewhere that I need to update to get the same behaviour in both machines. Any help?

Thanks!

--alfredo