RH 8.0 Metacity / Bluecurve mouse modifiers

Hello,

(My post on this list - hello!)

Does anyone know how to remove the alt-left/middle/right mouse click
modifiers from Metacity?
I've tried fiddling with all the control menus I can find and have so far
stuck out.

We're using Maya 4.5 (by Alias Wavefront) and this package requires these
modifiers, which are currently being used by the Xserver / desktop.

I can do this using KDE, but I would prefer to use the Metacity/Bluecurve
combination.

Google & the list archives don't appear to contain the answer.

Best regards,

Jez
--
Jez Tucker
Graphics SysAdmin

[ A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first,
get a huge block of marble; then you chip away everything
that doesn't look like an elephant. ]