Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! i830 graphics problems

t> 1.  (*) text/plain ( ) text/html

Please cut out the HTML crap.

t> Now, I hear the newest version of XFree86 has better i830 support.
t> Anyone know if this addresses the issue or not?

Yes, it addresses the issues perfectly as far as I can tell.  2D
support is flawless on the machines I have hacked up, and installation
should now be trivial with the development RPMs floating around.

 - J<