Been a little quiet around here lately so......

Hello Mike,

Any idea when we can expect to see early support in XFree86 CVS for
ATI's new Radeon 9xxx series? The specs on the 9700 look pretty
impressive. <drooooooool>

I haven't had time to play with XFree86 CVS lately, but I saw something
about Mesa 4.x being used in the next release. Is this true?

>From some of the posts to the xpert list at XFree86, it looks like the
Radeon driver has undergone a lot of improvements since the 4.2.0
release. Can we expect to see this new driver in the next Red Hat
release? I am using the Limbo beta now.

Regards,
	Jim H