Farewell for 2 weeks

As I receive a fair amount of mail via both our lists, as well as
personal email from many users, etc. I wanted to let you all know
that I'll be vacationing for approximately 2 weeks.  A bit of OLS
then a bit of R&R before returning to being XFree86 code monkey.

So if you don't receive a response from me, you know why.  ;o)

I'll try to answer all mails I receive over time when I get back.

Please pound the snot out of XFree86 in rawhide in the mean time,
and report any bugs via bugzilla.

Thanks.

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,