ATI Radeon 7500 Dual head

It should work.  I think there was some discussion about this in the
last few months on the xpert ML at xfree86.org.

the xf86Config-4 listed here:

http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/xpert/2002-April/016706.html

should work with a little tweaking for the monitors and such.
the most important part is the Screen  0/1 stuff for each head as a
device.

Alex