ATI Radeon 8500 3D

Hello back,

Thanks for answers. Sorry for my delay I was really busy.
I am using right now XIG's drivers. they work great .
I posted on mailing list a small problem with a keyboard delay which I
have seen using Summit 2.1.4 (My first initial email, where I asked
actually about this)

Otherwise the drivers are great and bzflag under RedHat works cool.
I hope XFRee guys will send out 4.3.0 with 3D support for Radeon8500.
I would like to make a comparation between XIG's drivers and XFRee86 .

Stefan