Random spikes in OpenGL.

Hi,

I have rh7.2 with a Voodoo3 2000 PCI card, but when I run any 3D programs, I
get random triangles all over the place. It is possible to work with, but a
little annoying when these spikes are drawn - it makes the display look
flickery.

I never get any response on USENET, so I thought I'd try here.

Anyone have any idea as to what it is seeing as X/GL has worked fine under
previous versions?

Thanks,
Luke.