Radeon cards

Hi,
I hope that this is not considere to be an off-topic post:
I've seen postings from RH people on the Enigma list saying that the best
supported ATI Radeon card "out of the box" is the "ATI Radeon 64MB DDR".
I have attempted to find these cards without VIVO with no success. I have
been told that the Radeon 64M DDR is the same thing as the Radeon 7200.
Is this true?

-Oisin