Back Online

Just thought I would send a quick email to let everyone know I am back
online and my domain is back as well.  Finally got cable modem here at my
mom's place and damn is it slow.  They are working on it and upgrading to
couple more T1's until they get their T3 here so hopefully things are lot
faster anytime soon.

Anyway, just thought I would send a quick email to let everyone know that
cares that I am back and online, and sort of testing to make sure this email
goes through to the appropriate lists.  So make sure you don't "reply to
all" if you decide to reply.

Thanks,

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY