Re: compiling and linking issues

Thanks a lot Kathy! I'll try it out. I have both
shared and static libraries for the 3rd party stuff.
The 3rd party libraries also requires libelf-0.6.4-4
and an old version of the stdc++ library. They
distribute a renamed version of the stdc++ library.

I compiled with gcc 3.2.3 on solaris 8 and it seems to
be working with shared libraries. I will try on linux
with static libraries and gcc-compat. Hope it works!

Thanks for your help!

Ruchi