Re: Re: Distribution-release information..

Hi ,
  Sorry about that.But if the distribution is redhat and the redhat-release.rpm has been uninstalled ,is there another way by which i can find out the exact release version of the redhat distribution."uname" doesnt provide with much info abt the release right...??

Thanks,
Atul