RE: Interrupt frequency

HZ as far as I know HZ controls slice time. Standard slice time is 10 ms.
If you need smaller slice time increase HZ.
I am not sure about interrupt frequency, but my guess would be that it has
no effect on interrupts since interrupts should happen be independent of
system scheduling.

Andy R.
Somewhere at:  41 -72

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message. This communication is from TI Automotive.