mailx -r option

We are moving a system from Solaris to RedHat 9.0.  I am working on
converting perl scripts to work on RedHat 9.0.  Most of the scripts use
the BSD mailx program to mail out notices with the "-r" flag which
allows you to specify who the letter is from.  The /bin/mail program
which comes with RedHat 9.0 does not have an option for this.  Does
anyone know of a way to script mailing an e-mail specifying -r, who it
is from, -s, the subject, -c copy to, and -b blind copy.  Or does anyone
know of source for BSD mailx which will run on RedHat 9.0?

Any help or leads to help will be appreciated.

Diane
--
Diane Prange
System Administration