help: PXE and kickstart config file

Hello,

I am installing RH9 to several machines from nfs server
at the same time. If I specify ksdevice=eth0 or ksdevice=eth1 in pxeconfig file, only that network device will be used to find kickstart file. But I don't know beforehand which kind of network device every machine actually uses. That push me into hot water.

Is there a method to force installation program to probe all of metwork device automatically, and then choose the network device depending on dhcp feedback info? I use NFS server to install RH9.

Thanks!

elechen