Where/By whom is Rawhide discussed/maintained?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I couldn't figure out
anywhere else.

I enjoy keeping my system running the latest Rawhide release.  I don't
mind if things are sometimes broken -- it's fun to see what people are
developing.  But I'm wondering if there's any public place where I can
read about what's being done.  Who (I mean "who" as in people's names)
maintains Rawhide?  Is there some centralized place where the
maintainers discuss changes to the packages included?  I've seen
references to "developer.redhat.com", but that page has said "We are
currently re-evaluating this section" for months.  Where can I look to
satisfy my curiosity?

Thanks.