RE: [LCP]FW: pthread_mutex_lock call hangs

Hi All

I have been able to solve the problem. But the root cause is still not
clear. Following is the scenario in the code.

I have a class CriticalSection which is being used in the class for
locking.

Following is the class
typedef struct _critsection {
    pthread_t     Owner;
    int       LockDepth;
    pthread_mutex_t Lock;
} CRITICAL_SECTION;

typedef class CriticalSection {
public:
    CriticalSection() {  CriticalSectionLock.Owner = 0;
CriticalSectionLock.Lock = GenericMutexInitializer;      }
    int Lock() { return EnterCriticalSection(&CriticalSectionLock); }
//for locking the mutex
    void Unlock() { LeaveCriticalSection(&CriticalSectionLock); } //for
unlocking the mutex
private:
    CRITICAL_SECTION CriticalSectionLock;
}CCriticalSection;