query on system voltage & disk information

I have following queries.

#1    How to get the system voltage coming into the system. ..?

#2    Given a IP address of a machine how to get the HARD DISK informations like

         capacity , free space ,etc.

         In the disk faiure checking, One system IP

      address(take System X) is given to the input of our

system. Our program will check if the paticuler

System X's hard disk has some badsector or not.If

badsector is presented then we will display the hard

disk full detials.(i.e the used memory capacity and

free space of the our harddisk)It is enough to display

disk detials.

Thanks in advance,

Govind