Re: Dual Boot

HI,

I have the same question. I have AMD 1.8GHz machine loaded with WinXP and Linux redHat 7.1.Both are loaded on the same drive. I loaded WinXP first and partitioned 4GB space for the OS as FAT format and then I loaded with RedHat 7.1. But I can't boot dual OS and it looks 4GB is too big for the Bios to see. If I use 2GB as WinXP OS and dual system will be rebooted. But 2GB is too small to install other MS software. DO you have any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Nathan Mao
lmao@utnet.utoledo.edu