RE: Rebuild Kernel

There are sample configs in /usr/src/linux-XX/configs
copy one of them.
Read README in /usr/src/linux-XX
use configuration tool provided by: make menuconfig
check your options.
follow README instructions.
Go have a cup of coffee.
You might want to drive to the end of your state to get one.
Compiling takes a while.