devel-list drops postings?

Howdy,

Could anybody from Red Hat comment why the appended message was not
delivered to list from our end?

For me it looks like it was accepted at your end too,
I haven't seen any bounce and our postmaster (often me too)
hasn't received bounce or seen errors on this -- not
that I know.

Here are the logs from our end, if you would like to
have a look.

[root@tukki adm]#
Dec 31 10:59:19 tukki sendmail[26384]: [ID 801593 mail.info] gBV8xJ026384:
from=<mesrik@cc.jyu.fi>, size=1821, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<Pine.GSO.4.33.021231102
4350.25560-100000@tukki.cc.jyu.fi>, proto=ESMTP, relay=mesrik@localhost
Dec 31 10:59:20 tukki sendmail[26386]: [ID 801593 mail.info] gBV8xJ026384:
to=<redhat-devel-list@redhat.com>, delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, pri
=121821, relay=posti1.jyu.fi. [130.234.4.32], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent
(gBV8xKcv002788 Message accepted for delivery)

[root@posti1 log]# grep gBV8xKcv002788 maillog.6
Dec 31 10:59:20 posti1 sendmail[2788]: gBV8xKcv002788: from=<mesrik@cc.jyu.fi>,size=2080, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<Pine.GSO.4.33.0212311024350.25560-100000@tukki.cc.jyu.fi>,
proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA, relay=daemon@tukki.cc.jyu.fi [130.234.4.100]
Dec 31 10:59:20 posti1 sendmail[2788]: gBV8xKcv002788: Milter add: header: X-Virus-Scanned: by amavisd-milter (http://amavis.org/)
Dec 31 10:59:20 posti1 miltrassassin[2790]: id=gBV8xKcv002788, level=3
Dec 31 10:59:27 posti1 sendmail[2796]: gBV8xKcv002788: to=<redhat-devel-list@redhat.com>, delay=00:00:07, xdelay=00:00:07, mailer=esmtp, pri=30545, relay=mx1.redhat.com. [66.187.233.31], dsn=2.0.0,
stat=Sent (2.0.0 gBV8WLB03499 Message accepted for delivery)
[root@posti1 log]#

Last fall I saw once over a week delivery time
before my post appeared to list. I don't know
if anyone else have experienced lost postings
or far more delayed delivery than usual.

Are there some problems at your end or is there
some kind of keyword based content filter or
perhaps something else?

:-) riku

ps.	let's hope this post does not disappear somewhere...
--
    [ This .signature intentionally left blank ]