Re: Xconfigurator ncurses

Em Sab 07 Dez 2002 20:34, John escreveu:

> Xconfigurator works for me. The Debian tool is a GUI. The reason I said
> it "needs work" is that for some reason it could't find my mouse. It has
> a nice idea - emulate the mouse with the numeric keypad (_why_ not use
> the cursor arrows?) but drop-down menus wouldn't stay dropped down.
>
> Before writing yet another tool, check out what's around and see what
> they do and don't do.

Yes, I agree. But I don want to write a new application from scratch. I would
like to chage somethings in Xconfigurator, that's all. I think changing newt
to ncurses is not very difficult. Xconfigurator would be the same but using
different menu based text library.
Also I have some troubles when sometimes the mouse is detected. I would like
to fix this later too.