RE: ACL in Red Hat

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the info, I will definitely check
into XFS by SGI!  Sounds very interesting.  I hope Red Hat will support it
with their distro one day.  It'll give customers one more option to replace
NT/2000 servers.  I can't figure out how come most *nix'es don't support
ACL's by default?  I think it's pretty necessary to have ACL support in file
servers.

Thanks again!
-Todd