Re: ACL in RedHat

What does "instability" specifically refer to?  Were they only shown to
cause instability in certain cases or was it general access?  It should
be noted that even if it is mentioned here what was definitely shown to
cause instability, that does not mean that other situations will be
stable.  It only refers to the specific cases that are definitely NOT
stable.  I would still see any situation as a "use at your own risk"
situation.  It's just that if RedHat has determined specific cases where
instability is shown, the users in that environment don't need to waste
their time testing, it just doesn't work period.

Chris Tooley