Re: Whereis ethtool?

--- Jitesh Verma <jiteshnv@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> I do not see manpage also. 'whereis'
> command also
> does not show ethtool.

Though this isn't really the appropriate list for this
question, I will still answer with a realistic answer.
You should use the which command instead. It's on many
more systems than whereis.

>  	Can sombody tell me where tool is located in
> redhat linux
> directory structure?

I believe Mike already showed you where it is.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <RedHat Certified Engineer>