Re: Why no spam filter in RH?

Thanks for the information. Note that when I add the "dnsbl" feature,
`m4' adds an empty line to sendmail.cf which causes an error message:

  # add "FEATURE('dnsbl') dnl" to /etc/mail/sendmail.mc
  m4 /etc/mail/sendmail.mc >| /etc/sendmail.cf && service sendmail reload
  Shutting down sendmail:                                    [  OK  ]
  Starting sendmail: 554 5.0.0 /etc/sendmail.cf: line 66: unknown configuration line "
"

Deleting the empty line makes the error message go away.

--- Vladimir

--------
Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir@acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014