Re: Why no spam filter in RH?

RHs chosen MTA (sendmail) can be easily configured to use rbl:
FEATURE(`dnsbl') in sendmail.mc (then m4-compile it)

http://mail-abuse.org/rbl/endorsements.html
This will cause sendmail to reject mail from any site in the Realtime
Blackhole List database. You can specify an alternative RBL name server to
contact by specifying an argument to the FEATURE. The default error
message is "Mail from $&{client_addr} refused by blackhole site
DOMAIN" where DOMAIN is replaced by the first argument. A second argument
can be used to specify a different text. This FEATURE can be included
several times to query different DNS based rejection lists.

if you want X-RBL-Warning field in the header instead of rejecting an
email, try rbl-milter: http://opensource.confusticate.com/rbl-milter/
or http://www.milter.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/10/1624244&mode=thread