Where is a better place to find the Redhat developers? Re: XFS support

In a related issue as I am trying to patch together an installer that
uses XFS in 7.3

Where do the internal Redhat developers actually discuss anything that
affects developers of software for their OS?

The "redhat-devel-list" appears to be nothing more than a
"developer_of_software_for_redhat-devel-list", as most of the questions
that I have seen anwered on this list over the last few days and in the
archives are answered by members of the community rather than anyone at
redhat.

I'm not complaining, but is there a better forum for addressing redhat
developers and features?  If so where can I find it.

-Mike