Re: A Red Hat user's introduction to Debian

> I found this little article in my mail and
> would like to hear any thoughts?
> http://debian-br.sourceforge.net/txt/debian_vs_redhat.html

A mate downloaded the latest a few weeks ago. Installing it was all the intro I
needed. 2.2 kernel indeed! Almost certainly it won't run on my Athlon (Via
chipset), it won't support my hotrod 66.

The installer is still pretty horrible too.

The mate has just switched from D to RHL.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
	be right!