Re: next release

>  --- Paul Dorneanu <spooky@webvolution.ro> wrote:
> > you mean that there were no buggy releases of
> > redhat?
> Of course there is no such thing :) I recall that
> anecdote:
>
> "It is a truism that in any piece of software the
> following two observations are true:
>
> 1. You can always shorten the code by one line"
> 2. There is always a bug
>
> It follows that you can write a one-line piece of code
> that is buggy"
>
> :p

It's true. In my early days there was some discussion about just how much paper one could print on with a one-line FORTRAN program. If the objective is to achieve the maximum, anything less is definitely a bug.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
	be right!